This Preferences page contains options that control how the Mud eXtension Protocol (MXP) is used by zMUD. Most of these preferences are local to the current character.
- Enable Mud eXtension Protocol
- Globally enabled or disables the parsing of MXP commands from the MUD. Default is on.
- Report <RELOCATE> Usage
- Reports when the MUD uses the <RELOCATE> command to switch you to another server. Default is on.
- Expand MXP tags in command line
- Determines if Open MXP commands are allowed in the command line. Even if turned on, the < character in the MXP tag will need to be preceded with a ~ character to prevent zMUD from parsing the < character. Default is on.
- Underline MXP links
- Determines if hyperlinks created by MXP commands should be underlined. Default is on.