- Syntax: #PR VariableName caption passwordchar
Pops up a dialog box to prompt you for the value of the specified variable. The option caption is displayed as the caption for the prompt. The optional passwordchar is used to echo the characters that are typed. Use a passwordchar of * for standard password prompts.
- #PR tank
- Displays a dialog box asking you to enter the value for the @tank variable. The current value of the variable is the default.
- #PR tank "Enter the name of the tank"
- Same as above but provides a more useful prompt to the user
- #PR password "Enter a password" "*"
- Displays a prompt where the characters typed are echoed as * characters