This Preferences page contains options that control the pretty printing options in the syntax editor.
- Add space before function arguments (local)
- If enabled, functions are converted to the format:
%function( arg1, arg2, arg3)
- with a space before each argument. If this option is off, then functions are converted to the format:
- without spaces. The default is on since spaces allow the word-wrapping to function better.
- Indent Amount (local)
- Controls how many spaces are added for indenting nested commands, like #IF statements.